Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vivec Temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Vivec Temple Empty
PostSubject: Vivec Temple   Vivec Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Lokan was wearing robes so as to look like a layman of the Temple. He looked down at his writ of execution, to others it would seem he was reading a scroll with something to do with the Temple. In a way it did actually. He was supposed to assassinate the Archcanon of the Temople here on Vvardenfell, as he was charged with the murder of some of the lower ranking memers, for reasons he did not share with those who knew about the murders.

He walked to the shrine nearest the door, and pretended to pray. He looked around, searching among the faces of the layman, hoping to spot the Temple Archcanon. He was nowhere to be seen. Lokan got up and walked over to the apothecary, and browsed through her potions for a while, still waiting.

Last edited by Lokan on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
Duruza

Duruza

Vivec Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivec Temple   Vivec Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:18 am

Meanwhile, Indoril Thoryn knelt beside the Shrine of Veloth in silent prayer. He opened his eyes after a deep breath and extended a hand to touch the shrine and left a small offering, before standing and adjusting his armour and existing, passing a layman of the Temple as he did.

He stopped and turned to the man, "Excuse me," he began, "would you be able to direct me to the Office of the Watch," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Vivec Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivec Temple   Vivec Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Lokan did not know where the office of the Watch was, as he didn't spend mch time in the Temple canton. So instead he shrugged, and gave Indoril an apolegetic look. "I'm sorry I don't know, I'm new here you see. I just moved to Vivec from Ald' Ruhn, so I'm still learning my way around."All the while, using his peripheral vision, Lokan had been searching for a glimps of the Arch canon, still with no luck.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Vivec Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivec Temple   Vivec Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:41 am

"Well thank you all the same sera," Thoryn said with a nod, departing to continue his search.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Vivec Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivec Temple   Vivec Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:11 am

Lokan watched the man leave, for some reason he could not explain, he felt that this man he had just talked to, could posea threat to his mission. I'll have to keep an eye on him Lokan thought. He decided to follow him, to see if he knew where the Arch canon was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vivec Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivec Temple   Vivec Temple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vivec Temple
Page 1 of 1