Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Several questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sloady

Several questions Empty
PostSubject: Several questions   Several questions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:06 pm

I signed up because I love Morrowind, and AtoM asked me too, but I do have a few questions...

*Is this RP overarching, or is it okay to have roleplays that are set in a different universe (but still in Morrowind)?

*Do we have to stick to the one time (before the Nevaraine), or can change time if we want?

*Do we have to stick strictly to the lore, or can things be changed about how Morrowind will turn out (for example, invading Black Marsh, creating a war between two great houses, etc.)

*Are mods allowed to interfere with the dungeon masters decision, or is his word final?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Several questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several questions   Several questions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:17 pm

1) No it is all just one big rp, spread out across Morrowind.

2)Yes, it is the same time period for all our characters, and no we cannot change time.

3) We will follow the lore loosely, mostly what happened to Morrowind in the past, but there may be wars that never actually happened in morrowind in this rp.

4) Mods are allowed to question the Dm's decision but they are not allowed to change it at all without my permission.

Hpoe that answers your questions, if you have any others please let me know, and Ill do my best to answer them. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Several questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several questions   Several questions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:34 pm

I have a question... Can your character be a slave or buy slaves?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Several questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several questions   Several questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 am

Yes to both of those
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Several questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several questions   Several questions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:02 am

Just on the Lore aspect, would I be right in saying that anything pre-dating Morrowind the game is in, but anything after the game begins might not necessarily happen in the RP? For example, the Nerevarine might not turn up, the Red Year might never happen.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Several questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several questions   Several questions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 am

Dagoth Ur will still be a threat, though, right?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Several questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several questions   Several questions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Yes, and yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Several questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several questions   Several questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Several questions
Page 1 of 1