Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sloady

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Can we get a tab for Necrom? It's where my character's story is taking place, and it's a fairly major city in Indoril territory.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Actually I intended for the rp to take place solely on Vvardenfell, with a small part of it on Solsheim and in Mournhold, pretty much just the places you can go to in the game, But we can as part of the rp have House Indoril make claims on parts of Vvardenfell, so if you want you can change your characters story accordingly.
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
Sloady

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:01 pm

I'll just do Mournhold instead then, if we're doing that. It's near as makes no difference what I was trying to achieve.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:59 pm

So essentially we can't do any things that involve going to the mainland?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:20 am

pretty much yeah.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:12 am

House Indoril could have a settlement or an emerging settlement in the Molag Amur region?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:53 am

Could Telasero and Molag Maar be their centre of power? Perhaps an early mission for Indoril related characters with the addition of Ordinator and Mercenary characters could involve a battle with the Sixth House to take Telasero? That might involve at least one of my characters and Sloady too.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:09 am

yeah sounds good, I may make a character that could join yall too.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:08 pm

How about the Ordinator fight at Ald Daedroth? And then, some power can expand from there. Even though the place is far from the mainland.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:03 pm

It's a little remote though, too far removed from Mournhold District for a 'beachhead'.

For anyone interested then, make your way to the Office of the Watch. I'll put something in the RP that explains things.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Hmm... even if I'm not in House Indoril, I guess I could go. It's going to be exciting. Also, if House Indoril manages to get close to the northern part of the Azura's Coast Region, the Ald Daedroth fight can be held, right?
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:06 pm

I'll post about it now then.

Also, a request of sorts, can it be that Rethan Manor belongs to Duruza in this instance as opposed to the PC. If not may I have a Manor placed in either the Balmora Manor District or the Ascandian Isles?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Actually technically Rethan manor, along with the Telvanni and Redoran strongholds (forget theirs names) havent been built yet. But you can have a manor in that same area, ifyou want.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Yeah, that's what I meant. Can I build Rethan Manor as the home of my character, considering he has just relocated from Narsis to Vvardenfell. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum request   Forum request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Morrowind life today :: General Information :: Suggestions, questions and opinions-
Jump to: