Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Factions/Guilds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Factions/Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Factions/Guilds   Factions/Guilds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:59 pm

I know that in the game morrowind you can join any and all the different guilds and factions But we will limit it to a certain number.
You can join ONE Great House. If you join Redoran, you CANNOT join the Fighters guild or Imperial Legion, if you join Telvanni you CANNOT join the mages guild, and if you join Hlaalu you CANNOT join the Thieves guild, and vice versa.

If you join a great house you may join the Temple or imperial cult but not both. You may also Join the Morag Tong no matter what guild you are in, if you can find their leader!

If you are an Ashlander you CANNOT join a Great house, the Temple the Imperial Legion, or the Imperial Cult, but you can join any other factions.

If you Join the Dark Brotherhood you CANNOT join the Morag Tong and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
Duruza

Duruza

Factions/Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions/Guilds   Factions/Guilds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:15 am

Just on Guilds, etc. Is it possible to join them in the RP, by actually heading over to their headquarters and signing up, as well as already having joined them in your background?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Factions/Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions/Guilds   Factions/Guilds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:57 am

Yes, unless you are rping as already having been a member of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Factions/Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions/Guilds   Factions/Guilds I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:03 am

Okay, sounds good. If this is the case, then will joining occur in the locations used in-game Morrowind? E.g. Balmora for House Hlaalu? And if so, should heads of Factions have an additional, 'quest giver' NPC or two to accept new initiates and hand out potential quests?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Factions/Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions/Guilds   Factions/Guilds I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:59 am

Yes they will be in the same in game place and also the additional quest giver could make things easier for the head of the faction, so I think we will do that.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Factions/Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions/Guilds   Factions/Guilds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:42 am

Yeah that would be a good idea, perhaps if we get enough members it might be an idea to build a full Council for each House and a number of Guild Heads for every Guild, who could handle NPC questgivers.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Factions/Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions/Guilds   Factions/Guilds I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:22 am

Could we make our own quests, perhaps? Make them up?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Factions/Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions/Guilds   Factions/Guilds I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:29 pm

If you are the head of a faction or are a higher rank in a faction then yes, but they would be for others not yourself.

But should you have say a quarrel with someone or something like that, then you could consider that a quest of sorts to defeat that person in a duel or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Factions/Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions/Guilds   Factions/Guilds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Factions/Guilds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Morrowind life today :: General Information :: Rules-
Jump to: