Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indoril Gathering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duruza

Duruza

Indoril Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Indoril Gathering   Indoril Gathering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:39 am

A large contingent of Indoril soldiers were amassing in Plaza Brindisi Dorom. Their leader, Indoril Ralvalas, stood to address the group.

"Brothers! By the grace of Almsivi we shall bring honour and glory to House Indoril! Tonight, we set out for Vvardenfell where we will join with our Ordinator brothers to strike a blow against the Sixth House. We aim to capture the Ancient Dunmeri Stronghold of Telasero as a foothold for the House on Vvardenfell. After the Stronghold is secure more of our brothers will come to secure the Molag Amur region for House Indoril and the Tribunal!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Indoril Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoril Gathering   Indoril Gathering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Spoiler:
"YARRGH!" Eno shouted, as he raised his Glass Longsword. He hated the Sixth House, and this was a great chance to cripple them. His Indoril affiliation also was a part in him deciding that he would take part in this fight.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Indoril Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoril Gathering   Indoril Gathering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Indoril Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoril Gathering   Indoril Gathering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoril Gathering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Morrowind life today :: Mournhold :: Plaza Brindisi Dorom-
Jump to: