Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:36 am

What the title says. Feel free to move, delete, or change this, as I'm kinda dim-witted with stuff.

I have a question, why can't I edit my profile? Does it have to do with my age? Sad
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:28 pm

hmm, I really dont know, I'll see what I can do about it though.

Edit: According to my administration panel, you should be able to change things like birthday, gender, location, etc. But age and the like you cant, though im not sure why, I'll keep trying to get that fixed, sorry. :/
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Erm.. but I can't change anything. Even the birthday. I got Gender to work, but not Birthday.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:50 am

I just checked and I can change my profile: https://ffme.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile maybe something going wrong at your end AtoM?
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:20 pm

I'm trying to change my birthday, and it says I can't subscribe to this forum. Is there an age minimum for this forum?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:41 pm

The age limit is 12
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:19 am

Limit? So only people up to 12 years old can join? Wink You mean minimum?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Yeah, thats what I meant, my bad. Laughing
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:10 am

Ah, then that would be why. I'm 10.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 am

Actually 99 is the maximum age I believe, I tried to put in a date with no year, but it counted the year as 0 AD and said that 99 was the age limit Laughing
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 pm

You're 2011 years old?! affraid

Looks like I can't edit my birthday. Or I could just do a random birthday.

Ah, it doesn't matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Sorry for the double post, but is it okay if some people join late? Like new members?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Yeah there is no time limit for joining, new members are always welcome and can just jump into the rp wherever it would make sense.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Can there be ever a time where your main dies? Also, if there isn't, what if someone's main is on the verge of dying with almost no way out? Do you DM the situation?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Yes if you want your main or any alts to die be us your it for rp reasons, or cus you are wanting a new haracter, then you can have someone else kill him/heror you can rp that he died feom some other cause.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:23 am

I notice you have two Pelagiads Lokan Razz
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 pm

I notice that "Commona Tong" is spelled incorrectly...
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:57 am

Not annymore! Smile
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:32 pm

And, of course, to be extra picky... two of the Dunmer Strongholds are spelled incorrectly, namely "Merandus" And "Falensarono"
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:51 pm

They look fine to me, but Lokan might have changed them without replying. I can changed them too if there is something I've missed.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:52 pm

I did change them, and didn't reply sorry
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Thanks for fixing it, I'm a spelling freak.

I hope that's not ironic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site   Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions, Questions, and Proposals about the site
Page 1 of 1