Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Other Forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:43 am

So when our character is in those areas, do we post in them?

Also, there isn't a "Wilderness" forum. Since my character doesn't have any factions and lives alone, he doesn't go to the city that much.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Yes, say your character is in Balmora, then you would post in the Balmora Forum, and you would make your topic based off of the building or section of the city you are in.

Edit: About the Wilderness Forum, I added one to each region.
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
Duruza

Duruza

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:17 am

In that case, perhaps I could create some threads just as locations, specifically thinking Hlaalu related locations, Council Halls and Plantations etc.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Great idea! Where would I be without you guys?
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Not in a forum like this. Razz

Also, in the Wilderness, I don't think we need to include caves and such, unless they are Dwemer Ruins or something, right? And we should make the various Guild Halls in cities as thread topics, shouldn't we?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Yes, but I will leave that to that guilds leader, or I will do it myself if they dont have one yet.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Sounds like a plan. Should there be a Wolverine Hall SubForum?
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:58 pm

You might also want to change the spelling of "Merandus" and "Falensarono". Also, would Dwemer Ruins deserve their own sections? And yet another question. Why isn't there anything related to Dagoth Ur? Is it because we'll never travel there, knowing it's too dangerous?
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:39 am

There is a Ghostgate Forum, I'd assume that inside the Ghostfence is off limits, at least for now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:04 am

yes inside theghostfence is off limits for now, except for the temple pilgrimage in there, but perhaps later in the story we will make it available. And about the wolverine hall subforum, good idea.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Also, would Dwemer Ruins deserve their own sections? Or are there just too many to include?
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Maybe they should just fall under 'Wilderness'?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Duruza wrote:
Maybe they should just fall under 'Wilderness'?

This.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:39 pm

What about the Dunmer Strongholds?
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:51 pm

They could even just be threads in the Wilderness sections too. I'm sort of indifferent either way.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm

You mean like the ancient dunmer strongholds? There are already forums for those
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:32 am

I think AtoM's wondering if they need to have a Forum each.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Duruza wrote:
I think AtoM's wondering if they need to have a Forum each.
Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. Maybe they can be made into threads, but I'm fine with whichever.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:33 pm

I think that since there arent that many of them, we'll just stick with each of them being a separate forum, like we have now.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 pm

Mkay, that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Other Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Forums   The Other Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Other Forums
Page 1 of 1