Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Everyone must make a character sheet if they want to rp!
You may have up to 3 user controlled NPCs, mods and admins may have up to 5.
You must be a race actually from the elder scrolls 3 morrowind, not including dwemer or chimer, as they are extinct.
f your first and main character is say a orc, then put it in the Orc Characters forum, any npc's that you make should be added to your post of your first character no matter what race they are.

Character sheet includes:

Name:
Race:
Factions:
Class: (include 'major and minor' skills)
Spells:
Appearance: (you can post a pic or describe with words)
Personality:
Equipment:
How they came to be in morrowind/home:
Backstory/history:
Any other info:

Last edited by Lokan on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Wait... Aren't Orcs elves?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 am

They are? I didnt know, at least with the TES version of them. If they are Ill swithc them to theelven characters page.

You know I just realized that I didnt make a place for the beast race characters. oops Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:40 am

Yeah Orcs, or Orismer, should probably be counted as Mer, even though they're treated as a category unto themselves in most circles.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:41 pm

I noticed that a lot of people are forgetting Specialization and Favored Attributes in the Class section of the template. I'm pretty sure those are part of classes.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:47 am

Actually, what about Birthsigns? Are we all blessed by fate and the stars?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:28 am

Im not sure how we would apply those here, seeing as we dont really have stats and such
Back to top Go down
Sloady

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:40 pm

By NPC's, do you mean characters the person roleplays as, or people in the roleplay? For example: My Dunmer Shadowblade has a shady dealing with a character who frequently visits the story with a Khajiit Thief. Does that Khajiit count as an NPC, or is it okay to continue to use him as a plot mechanic?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 pm

By Npc I really mean alts, like they aren't your main character but they do play a importat part of your rp.
Back to top Go down
Sloady

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Hmmm... and we can only have three at a time? That might make an overarching story difficult, as the range of locations means that at most one or two people will be roleplaying in a region.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:19 am

it won't be so bad once we get more members.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:08 am

I PMed a bunch of people again, and Sloady and one other has responded.

On character creation, can two of your alts or characters be family?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Yeah, all three of 'em can if you want 'em to be.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Could we possibly add a specific "Spells" to the sheet or would it be not worth it? Also, shouldn't there be a "Personality" spot on the character sheet or do you put that in the Other info thing?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:29 am

Yes we should add the spells, and the personality I thought I had put on the template already, but if not I'll add it.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Alright, I guess we should add it.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:14 am

About Birthsigns, we might not even give them any meaning, other than as part of background. I guess that's pretty minor any way.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 am

Well, some powers the Birthsigns give you might be useful and such.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 am

It could just be for RPing purposes and not convey any real powers - for balance. I'm guessing combat will occur somewhat based upon dice rolls?
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:36 am

Yeah, I think combat will be based off of dice rolls, but what about opening chests with The Tower ability or turning invisible with the Shadow?
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:22 am

There are spells for those things though. Maybe the powers attributed by birthsigns are specific to the Heroes of the Elder Scrolls and most normal people born under signs don't receive any special gifts?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:01 am

yeah I guess that could work, and yes I think we will use dice rolls for battle.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Well... I guess we just won't do birthsigns. I mean, there are spells, but some people don't use spells.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Maybe just birth months that correspond with the different signs as per The Firment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation
Page 1 of 1