Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Order of War Base Camp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duruza

Duruza

Order of War Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Order of War Base Camp   Order of War Base Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Thoryn and a score of other Ordinators were assembled in guarskin tents a distance from the looming sight of Telasero. Their orders were to await the arrival of Elam Andas and a contingent of mercenaries, in addition to two score Indoril warriors who were coming straight from Mournhold across the Inner Sea.

The groups commander was Galmis Saren, a Dunmer who had fought in the southern front of the Arnesian War and had spent numerous years as a High Ordinator in Mournhold before being reassigned to fight the growing Sixth House presence in Morrowind.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Order of War Base Camp   Order of War Base Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Deres Woer was with the group of mercs coming from Vivec. He was glad he was finally able to participate in a battle, as he hadn't fought in one for many years. Deres looked around as he marched, seeing the many soldiers and warriors all marching in unison. they all seem very nervous, scared. I wonder if I look nervous as well.

After a few more hours travel, he noticed a few hundred campfires dotting the country side. That must be the Indoril's camp. Just a another hour or so and we'll be there." He thought.
He was looking forward to getting some rest before the long difficult battle they were faced with.
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Order of War Base Camp   Order of War Base Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:20 pm

"Finally, a good battle," Eno sighed. He saw the campfires. "We're here, I think." He cracked his neck and began scouting around with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: Order of War Base Camp   Order of War Base Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:56 pm

The mercenary force from Vivec were led to a rise a little way off from the Order of War Base Camp.

"We shall need to dispatch scouts to scour the area," Galmis informed the group as he briefed them on the situation, "we'll send in a small portion of your number to flank the Stronghold and give us a full report on the situation, before we begin our assault. We need nimble, silent volunteers, now's the time to earn your pay brothers."
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Order of War Base Camp   Order of War Base Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 am

Eno silently raised his hand to volunteer.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Order of War Base Camp   Order of War Base Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 am

Deres looked around surveying the land. "I'll go. Let me take off my armor and put on something more suited for scouting." he said, and went off to his tent to out on some dark clothing so he wouldn't be heard or seen while scouting.

Last edited by Lokan on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Order of War Base Camp   Order of War Base Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 am

Eno took off his heavy Dwemer Armor, and put on some clothes. Other than that, he was normally equipped.
Back to top Go down
Sloady

PostSubject: Re: Order of War Base Camp   Order of War Base Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Urvel rode in on a black horse, suited up for battle. He been riding from Vivec as fast as it could carry him to make it in time for the battle, to lead the charge against the Sixth House. It was time someone took it back for the true Dunmer.

"Get my horse some food and shelter." He said to a passing soldier, hopping down off his horse. "Who's the ranking officer here?" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of War Base Camp   Order of War Base Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order of War Base Camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Morrowind life today :: Dunmer Strongholds :: Telasero-
Jump to: