Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just on characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duruza

Duruza

Just on characters Empty
PostSubject: Just on characters   Just on characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:06 am

With the 3 character limit, how will the different characters work? As far as groups go, if different characters are in different factions, would it be fine to have 3 separate accounts? Possibly tied together if possible?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Just on characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just on characters   Just on characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:03 am

if you want you can make another account for each character, but make only one thread, and put all the characters on it, and put the name of the account for that character next to it. But just so you know, only one of your characters is your main, the others are just alts to help the story move along.
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
Duruza

Duruza

Just on characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just on characters   Just on characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:59 am

Okay, I'll think about it and may do so. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Just on characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just on characters   Just on characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Wait, so can you have the alts do anything you want, including dying or opposing your main character?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Just on characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just on characters   Just on characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Yes, as long as you still follow the same character rules that you do with the main but these wont be as important as your main will. (not sure if that makes sense, et me know if it doesnt, im not to good at explaining things. Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Just on characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just on characters   Just on characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Ah, okay, I was just wondering. It's like if your alt is Hlaalu and your main is Telvanni and then you come to Odirniran. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Just on characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just on characters   Just on characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:26 am

Yes, and btw with the usergroups you only join the ones that your main is a part of dont worry about that for your alts.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Just on characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just on characters   Just on characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Oh..so I shouldn't join any usergroups?
Can you join usergroups even if your main isn't part of it? Or would it be too confusing?
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Just on characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just on characters   Just on characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:19 pm

No it would just make it to confusing imo, unless you do like duruza and make multiple accounts, then you could join a usergroup for that account.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Just on characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just on characters   Just on characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Alright, I'll just not join any usergroups. Thanks for the info and such. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just on characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just on characters   Just on characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just on characters
Page 1 of 1