Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vivec Foreign Quarter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Vivec Foreign Quarter Empty
PostSubject: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Eno Hlaalu polished his Glass Longsword while looking up at the sky. He had gone to Vivec to sell some of his loot for some coin, and he still planned to do so. Taking his pack, he found the door to the Plaza and went in.
"Khajiit has wares, if you have coin..." a Khajiit said to him.
"Oh, no thank you, I would like to sell some things. But thank you for the offer nonetheless."
"Fusozay Var Var, stranger."
Eno walked up to a rich-looking Dunmer. "Hello, I would like to sell some of my things for a fair price."
Rich Dunmer looked directly at him. "I'll buy, depends on what you have," he rasped in an ashy voice. His hands moved to his pockets, possibly hovering over his money.
"Oh, well, I guess I'll have you look at my wares." Eno said, while opening a sack he had slung over his shoulder. He pulled out a Dwarven Mace. "Found this in a cave. Not the best of my things." He then pulled out an Orcish Warhammer. "This is worth more, you can tell. The sheer momentum and material makes this weapon a great attack weapon." Eno said, swinging the weapon in demonstration. "I also have these." He pulled out some Dwemer Coins. "Ten in total. So, buy anything?"
"Mmm, I like the warhammer. How much?"
"Mmm.. 1900 drakes."
"Alright, here you go." The Dunmer handed Eno a fair sum of 1,900 gold.
"Thank you for your service. Now, would you happen to know where the Hall of Justice is?"
"I think it is close to the Palace of Vivec."
"Ah, thank you." Eno thanked the Dunmer, and walked out of the canton. He planned to walk to the Hall of Justice to look for work as a mercenary.

Last edited by addictedtomorrowind on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Vivec Foreign Quarter - Black Shalk Cornerclub   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:49 am

At the same time, Fendryn Andreth entered the Black Shalk Cornerclub and approached the barkeep.

"I'd like a room for the night," he said, "I'm looking for work and I would appreciate any leads you could give me."
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:45 am

J'Zhar, a Khajiit, walked into Simine Fralinie's bookstore. He had heard about a Thieves Guild member hiding in here, and he wished to investigate. He greeted the bookseller, and inconspicuously walked around the store, looking for something that might lead to clues. He found a locked door, and recklessly opened the door with a lockpick. He shouted at himself for not making himself invisible, and he tilted his head at the bookseller, who was watching him.
"Oh, I don't mind. You must be a member of the Thieves Guild, I assume?"
"Er.. yes, I am." J'Zhar answered. He was relieved at the friendliness of the bookseller, and then he went in the room the door blocked.

Last edited by addictedtomorrowind on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
POMC S117

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Ocoto walked into the building. This, he thought, must be where the staff-owner was. He strode further in, trying to look important. He saw a man that may have the staff. "Hello there." Said Ocoto, speaking to the man that he would later find out to be called Fendryn. "I am looking for a person with a staff of great power. I am willing to pay for it."
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Deres Woer had been sitting at a table in the Black Shalk drinking flin. his favorite alcoholic beverage. He over heard the Dark Elf asking about work and a bed. "You sure you want a bed here? They're better over at the Elven Nations cornerclub, drinks not as good there, but better beds." he said.

"Also about work, House Redoran could use some mercs, or if you're willing to work hard enough, you might get to rise up in the ranks a bit." Deres added.
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:48 am

"Thank you for the tip," Fendryn smiled, "I might head over to the Elven Nations then. Where is it located? In the Plaza?"
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:15 am

"Its in the Hlaalu canton, and yes I realize that sounds strange coming from a redoran, but there is no denying the fact." Deres said. "But I highly recommend you speak to Neminda in Ald'Ruhn under Skar. House Redoran really could use some new mercs."

Deres finished his flin. "Bar keep! Another round!"
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:00 pm

"I shall head there right away and see if I can get any work there. If nothing turns up by the morrow, I might just take your advice and travel to Ald'rhum," Fendryn said, before turning to the barkeel and dropping some coins on the bar, "this round's on me."

And with that, he left for the Hlaalu Canton.

Last edited by Duruza on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Deres watched the man leave. I may see him again soon, if he does decide to join. he thought. With that he finiished the drink that had been biught for him, and left, deciding to head for the Temple Canton, to pray.
Back to top Go down
POMC S117

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Ocoto looked at Fedryn in disbelief. Had the Dunmer, the Daedra worshipping Dunmer just ignored him. With a scowl, he left the building.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:06 pm

A Redguard appeared in the room, with a Dunmer, too. "Are you Jim Stacey, leader of the Thieves Guild?" he asked the Redguard.
"Indeed I am, fellow thief." The Redguard spoke. "Are you here to get some quests?"
"Well... I was investigating a rumor I heard, about the leader being somewhere in a bookstore. I was merely curious."
"Ah. Well, I guess you can stay for a while, if you like."
"No, as my curiousity has been satisfied, I really must go."
J'Zhar politely said good bye to Jim Stacey, and then went into the Black Shalk COrnerclub for something to drink.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eltee

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 am

Llela meandered her way up to the plaza of the Foreign Quarter.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.uesp.net
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:55 pm

J'Zhar ran his way into the Black Shalk Cornerclub. He almost hit a Dunmer man, who seemed to have just dropped some coins on the bar.
"My apologies, sera."

Last edited by addictedtomorrowind on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:11 am

Spoiler:
"Think no more of it," Fendryn said, "just watch where you're going next time," he added with a hint of disdain before leaving the Cornerclub.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:25 am

Spoiler:
"No, really, I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do for you?" J'Zhar queried, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Eltee

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Llela continued through the canton, idly looking westward at the low burm of mossy earth separating the lagoon from the inner sea, and indeed the rest of the Ascadian isles. She crossed the bridge, exiting the city, and climbed a small hill that rose beside the great hulk of the silt strider. She consulted her map, running her finger along the coast. "Seyda Neen, why not?" She murmured, approaching the 'driver.' She negotiated a deal, and handed him a small sum of coins. She climbed atop the great insect, and with a great lurch, began her journey northward.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.uesp.net
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:48 am

Spoiler:

Fendryn gave the Khajiit a bemused look, "I'm going to the Hlaalu Waistworks, if you could show me the way to the house of Edryno Arethi, I would be most pleased."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivec Foreign Quarter   Vivec Foreign Quarter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vivec Foreign Quarter
Page 1 of 1