Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hall of Justice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duruza

Duruza

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:17 pm

After a brief search Thoryn arrived in the Hall of Justice and was directed by an Ordinator to the Office of the Watch. There he met with Elam Andas.

"Indoril Thoryn, under the guidance of Almsivi, reporting of duty in Vvardenfell District" he announced.

"Very good," Andas replied, "you will be bunked in the Ordinator Barracks. I have revised your file and have assigned you to a Temple sanctioned mission under the Order of War to the stronghold Telasero, which has recently been occupied by operatives of the Sixth House. You will be accompanied by a contingent of Indoril forces, and regrettable, the Temple has ordered that a number of mercenaries are also to take part in the offensive. I expect you ready to depart to Telasero on the morrow. That is all."
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:28 pm

After a long walk, Eno found the Hall of Justice. He entered and was asked why he was here. "To search for work," Eno answered, and then he got directed to the Office of the Watch.
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:38 pm

"Here about the Mission against the Sixth House? You'll want to see Elam Andas" Tarer Braryn said, "he handles affairs involving non-Ordinators."
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:40 pm

"Ah, yes, some work involving that. Where is Elam Andas, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:55 pm

"Just head that way," Tarer said, "you might have to wait a little though, he is set to give a briefing shortly for the assembled mercenaries and adventurers."
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Deres Woer Walked onto the Office of the Watch. "Im here to jion the attack as well. I am a layman of the Temple and also a House Brother of House Redoran. If that matters to you. he said and looked to Elam Andas. "can you use me in any way?"
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
Duruza

Duruza

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:33 am

"Yes, yes, the Temple is offering 250 Drakes to any man willing to partake in the offensive. I shall brief you shortly."
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Eno walked to Elam Andas. "So, I am a mercenary, and I am willing to partake in the offensive. I wish for a pay of 100 drakes."
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:28 am

"All in good time," Elam muttered, "I have business to attend to aside dealing with mercenaries. Preparations to make, reports to sift through. I shall be with you all in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:18 am

Deres sat down where the Indoril were all seated. He felt a certain kinship with those of thet Great House, seeing as they too were of a warrior house. While he waited for Andas to come talk to them, he dozed off, every now and again opening his eyes, so he didn't falll asleep completely. I wish he would hurry up he thought.

Meanwhile, Lokan Dalashad entered the hall of Justice, and to his surprise, the Archcanon was just leaving. "Ah! Archcanon! I was just looking for you!" he exclaimed. "I need to speak to you, privately if you will."

The Archcanon sighed, "But of course, layman." and with that they made their way to the Archcanon's private chambers. "Now, what do you need?"

Lokan said nothing. Instead, he picked up an iron dagger that was laying on a desk, and plunged it into the Archcanon's heart. He then arranged the scene to make it look like he had committed suicide, and then left, making sure noone followed.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:45 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Spoiler:

Elam Andas struck his sheathed sword against his shield to signal for the group's attention. Gathered before him was about a dozen mercenaries, a mottled conglomeration of different races, classes and peoples.

"I take it that you are gathered here to take the work of the Temple," he said, then without waiting for a response, "I must warn you, if you are here to make easy money, then turn back while you still can. The raid on Telasero will not be for the weak, I do not expect your devotion, but I expect that if you follow me, you will be prepared to die at the hands of the Sixth House. The plan is simple enough, the bulk of the force will be comprised of Indoril troops and warriors from the Order of War. There is only on entrance to Telasero, so it is imperative that we breach the Sixth House defences promptly and without delay so that we may then begin our push through the Stronghold."
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 am

"That is fine..." Eno murmured to himself. "I don't care about death, as long as we succeed in some sort."
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:53 pm

"You'll be under my direction," he announced, "so if there are no questions, we march at once, already Ordinator forces have established a base camp in the area, and Indoril troops have departed Almalexia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Justice   Hall of Justice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of Justice
Page 1 of 1