Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hlaalu Canton - Plaza

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duruza

Duruza

Hlaalu Canton - Plaza Empty
PostSubject: Hlaalu Canton - Plaza   Hlaalu Canton - Plaza I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Fendryn entered the Hlaalu Canton Plaza and spottted the sign hanging about the Elven Nations just as the man he had met earlier had described. He entered and proceeded as he had previously, ordering a room from the proprietor before sitting down for a drink and inquiring about work.

A nearby patron approached him and sat down beside him. "Nalasa Sarothren of House Hlaalu," she said, "I hear you're looking for work. Edryno Arethi in the Waistworks was look for an adventurer for a job a few days back. Not sure if she still needs hands though."

"Thank you for the tip," Fendryn said, "I shall seek out this Edryno Arethi after I finish my drink."
Back to top Go down
Eltee

PostSubject: Re: Hlaalu Canton - Plaza   Hlaalu Canton - Plaza I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Llela Ienith sat quietly in a corner of the Elven Nations, lost in thought. She had recently arrived at the city after 'adventuring' in a ruin to the north. She was relatively tall, with characteristically Dunmeri crimson eyes and ashen skin. A veil of braided black hair hung around her face. Sighing, she finished her small tumbler of Greef and stood, thanking the publican before leaving the cornerclub.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.uesp.net
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: Hlaalu Canton - Plaza   Hlaalu Canton - Plaza I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Fendryn eyed the tall Dunmeri woman as she exited the Cornerclub. Downing the last of his bottle of Shein before rising and exiting for the Waistworks.
Back to top Go down
Eltee

PostSubject: Re: Hlaalu Canton - Plaza   Hlaalu Canton - Plaza I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:46 am

Llela felt the man's eyes following her as she exited into the plaza, making a mental note of it. She made her way to the exterior of the cantons, marvelling, as she always did, at the beauty of the city's great, majestic cantons. She leaned against the brown stone of the Hlaalu canton, unrolling a map. Where next? She wondered, running her finger along the worn fabric of the map. Balmora? Home? Not yet, no, I don't think so. She rolled up her map, sighing. Decisions later. She began aimlessly walking, descending the great ramps to the canal-works level, and crossing the bridge to the Foreign Quarter.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.uesp.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hlaalu Canton - Plaza   Hlaalu Canton - Plaza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hlaalu Canton - Plaza
Page 1 of 1