Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters   Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:57 pm

The Morag Tong Headquarters in located in the Arena Canton. It is hidden below a door hidden in the Arena Storage Area. All who want to join the Morag Tong should come here and ask Lokan Dalas, the Grandmaster of the Morag Tong.
Back to top Go down
Sloady

PostSubject: Re: Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters   Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Urvel followed the instructions to the letter - just had been told. Go to the Arena, and go to the storage area. Leave the appropriate payment and a note containing the victim under a barrel, and await confirmation of the kill. He'd be visited if it failed. Lifting up the worn barrel, he placed his bag under it. Inside was several thousand drakes, and the name? Urin Indoril. His father - and his only obstacle to consolidating power within Indoril. It was not out of spite he did this - it shamed him. But if Indoril was to be restored, drastic actions needed to be taken. It needed to be cleansed...
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters   Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:22 pm

After the Dark Elf left the storage area, a member of the Morag Tong stepped out of the shadows, and picked up the note. He read through it, and decided to bring it to Lokan Dalas, the Grandmaster of the Morag Tong. He had just gotten back from another mission, the assassination of the Temple Archcanon.

The assassin entered the Morag Tong hideout through the trap door in one of the side doors in the storage area, and made his way to the Grandmasters quarters. Lokan stepped out before he had even knocked. "What is it brother?" he said.

"We have just recieved the note from Urvel Indoril. He left the money right where he was supposed to." the assassin replied.

Lokan took the note and read it, and discovered that Urin Indoril was going to be in Ebonheart soon. Thats where the kill will happen. he thought. And he bega making preparations for his..trip, to Ebonheart to take out his target.
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
ArgonianDunmer

PostSubject: Re: Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters   Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Lost-in-Shadows watched the scene before her intently. "Who will take this mark Grandmaster?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters   Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:02 am

"I will. Though I might need backup, for this one. Ebonheart is a busy place. We will leave tomorrow." Lokan replied. "We'll come up with a plan when we get there."

Then he left her and finished making his preparations to leave, gathering lockpicks,and arrows, and even a few poisons. Then the next day, they set off to Ebonheart.
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters   Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Canton - Morag Tong Headquarters
Page 1 of 1