Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King Acunasti's Elven Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

King Acunasti's Elven Characters Empty
PostSubject: King Acunasti's Elven Characters   King Acunasti's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Name: Solassar Vendalas
Sex: Male
Race: Dunmer
Factions: Born into House Indoril, yet no longer affiliated with any of the Houses. He is independent.
Class: Rogue

Major Skills: Short Blade, Mercantile, Axe, Light Armor, Hand-to-Hand
Minor Skills: Block, Medium Armor, Speechcraft, Athletics, Long Blade

Appearance: Solassar has a “dashing” and “striking” look about him (which is enhanced by his charisma and bravado) - handsome and confident. He has a full head of extremely thick, wavy, charcoal-colored hair. His facial structure is very sharp - high and pronounced cheekbones, a pointed chin, and a defined jawline. His eyes are large and completely red in color - no pupils, no irises. Just pure crimson redness. They glow brightly in the darkness.
Solassar is an average height Dunmer male, perhaps an inch or two taller than the typical Dark Elven man. He is lean and robust (both physically and mentally).
Equipment: A longbow, a set of 15 ebony arrows, a steel cutlass, and a steel katana. Solassar wears an Imperial Dragonscale cuirass, Orcish greaves, extravagant gloves, tall black boots, and a violet cape over his right shoulder.
How They Came to Morrowind/Home: Solassar was born to an aristocratic Indoril family on the mainland of Morrowind. He has lived in Vvardenfell for four years, hiding out in the cave known as Addamasartus just north of Seyda Neen.
History: Solassar was born upon a heap of gold and treasures. The youngest of five children, Solassar was raised within his family’s massive plantation manor on the mainland of Morrowind. Hundreds of slaves worked on his father’s land. Unlike his abusive siblings and parents, Solassar was extremely open-minded and befriended the enslaved men and women that populated the Vendalas estate.
Solassar was always one for mischief and thievery. He caused his family much pressure and trouble. As a young teenager, he was regularly punished by his superiors. Finding his lifestyle as a Dunmeri aristocrat to be too stressful and restricted, he fled from the Vendalas estate to Mournhold at age 16. As a mere boy with very little experience in the workforce, he was unable to find success in the capital city. Using stolen money, he bribed his way onto a trading vessel headed to Vvardenfell at age eighteen.
Since this time, Solassar has known unbelievable prosperity and success as a rogue. Receiving underground training from various shady figures, he is one of the most feared highwaymen in southern Vvardenfell. Yet he is not as evil and wicked as the tales say…
The Vendalas family has completely disowned Solassar, denying any involvement with him.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: King Acunasti's Elven Characters   King Acunasti's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:56 pm

So...Why'd you delete your account?
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: King Acunasti's Elven Characters   King Acunasti's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:35 pm

I think he's leaving the forum.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: King Acunasti's Elven Characters   King Acunasti's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:02 pm

But he just joined, like yesterday, thats why I asked.
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: King Acunasti's Elven Characters   King Acunasti's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:16 pm

I know, but he might've just not expected it.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: King Acunasti's Elven Characters   King Acunasti's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Im sorry I dont follow. Might not have expected what?
Back to top Go down
addictedtomorrowind

addictedtomorrowind

PostSubject: Re: King Acunasti's Elven Characters   King Acunasti's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Expected him leaving.
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: King Acunasti's Elven Characters   King Acunasti's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:06 pm

ok, gotcha. I guess I'll leave this here in case he comes back
Back to top Go down
Duruza

Duruza

PostSubject: Re: King Acunasti's Elven Characters   King Acunasti's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 am

King A recently left the UESP Forums fairly unexpectedly, I'd expect this is related, but who knows, he might be back soon. We can only hope, but for now, his real life is the focus for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Acunasti's Elven Characters   King Acunasti's Elven Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Acunasti's Elven Characters
Page 1 of 1