Morrowind life today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Nereverine Came to Vvardenfell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArgonianDunmer

ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters Empty
PostSubject: ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters   ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:12 am

Name: Irvam Andarys
Sex: Male
Race: Dunmer
Factions: Morag Tong, House Telvanni
Class: Assassin (Major - Short Blade, Illusion, Marksman, Alteration, Sneak. Minor - Long Blade, Light Armour, Security, Mysticism, Destruction)
Spells: Invisibility, Open, Chameleon, Silence, Poison, Shockbolt, Soul Trap, Levitate, Slowfall, Demoralize, Charm, Paralyze, Sound, Water Walking, Lock, Command, Detect, Absorb, Telekinesis
Appearance: Irvam is wiry and thin with a grey ashen complexion. His eyes and brow are slightly slanted and his nose curls in a sharp hook. He has notably one red eye and one silver one (will post photo)
Personality: Irvam is motivated by revenge against the Dark Brotherhood and a hatred of Orcs borne of the brutal killing of a dear friend at the hands of a drunken Orcish traveller. He is cold and detached in his hits, calculating and focused his job now consumes him as he mourns the loss of a former love and attempts to dblock out all but the kill.
Equipment: Morag Tong Armour, Twin Steel Wakizashi, Deadric Dagger and Enchanted Steel Dagger, Steel Crossbow with Steel Bolts, Steel Throwing Knife, Silver Darts and Chitin Throwing Stars
How they came to be in morrowind/home: Irvam has just returned to Morrowind from an undercover mission in Cheydinhal gaining access to the Dark Brotherhood. The mission is part of a string of mission aimed at gaining entry to the Dark Brotherhood, although this one was only a fact finding mission on the location of the DB Night Mother in Morrowind.
Backstory/history: Irvam Andarys was born and raised in mainland Morrowind. Growing up his parents had enough to send him to Port Telvannis to study under the local Telvanni Magelords, where he learnt the arts of Illusion, Mysticism and Destruction. When he came of age, he decided to visit Tear, the former home of his mother, and to find her family. His mother was of noble birth, while his farther was a pauper. When he arrived in Tear he was unable to find his mother's family, and lived on the streets for a few years, earning a living running odd jobs for the locals.
Any other info:

Last edited by ArgonianDunmer on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

PostSubject: Re: ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters   ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Is this your main character? If so, you need to put your other characters here instead, or vice versa, if your beast character is your main.
Back to top Go down
https://ffme.forumotion.com
ArgonianDunmer

PostSubject: Re: ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters   ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:24 am

I guess I'll make this one my main character then.
Back to top Go down
ArgonianDunmer

PostSubject: Re: ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters   ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Name: Lost-in-Shadows
Sex: Female
Race: Argonian
Factions: Morag Tong
Class: Adventurer (Major - Marksman, Light Armour, Sneak, Alteration, Illusion, Minor - Armorer, Hand to Hand, Security, Alchemy, Short Blade)
Spells: Chameleon, Open, Lock, Silence, Burden, Feather, Swift Swim, Light, Paralyze, Invisibility,
Appearance: (will post picture)
Personality:
Equipment: Bonemold Longbow with Steel Arrows, Silver Shortsword, Steel Wakizashi, Chitin Dagger, Boiled Netch Leather Armour
How they came to be in morrowind/home: Lost-in-Shadows works in Morrowind as a Morag Tong assassin
Backstory/history: Lost-in-Shadows was born under the sign of the Shadow and trained as a Shadowscale in Black Marsh. She worked for the King of Black Marsh before emigrating to Morrowind where she abandoned the Dark Brotherhood and joined the Morag Tong
Any other info:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters   ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ArgonianDunmer's Elven Characters
Page 1 of 1